On 06/17/2011 08:46 PM, Pico Geyer wrote:
Hi all,

As the title of this email suggests I'm having trouble with the new
Nvidia driver.
I've attached my Xorg log, as I'm sure that there are a log of people
who understand the ouput better than I do.

attachments doesn't work on this list

I've had to revert to the previous driver (270.41.19-3) to get my
system up and running again.
What seems odd to me from the log is that it doesn't even try to load
the nvidia driver.

if it doesn't load the driver it means you don't use our xorg-server.

for 275.09.07 i dropped the configuration that comes with it because now is loaded by xorg-server

!next

--
Ionuț