On 10/23/2011 05:12 PM, Dave Reisner wrote:
Hi all,

I've tagged and rolled mkinitcpio 0.7.5 which is mostly more minor
fixes. Ideally, this is the last release of the 0.7.x series before I
start doing some more serious work. Shortlog is small and found below.

I've also rolled up a new busybox package to go with it. I've tested
this new combo a variety of setups.

Dave Reisner (11):
       init: refer to busybox by full path on --install
       move manpage to section 8
       mkinitcpio: avoid stomping on TMPDIR from the environment (FS#26373)
       mkinitcpio: ensure get_kernver always returns a kver
       install/pcmcia: fix syntax error (missing&&) (FS#26427)
       manpage: correct section number in manpage header
       install/udev: relocate udevd for udev 174
       install/base: include new_root as part of build process
       init_functions: tighten up mount option gathering
       init_functions: replace grep/sed with PEs
       init_functions: avoid setting var without LHS

Please signoff both architectures.

Regards,
Dave

sign-off i686 for archiso.

builds/boot OK, shutdown with deinitramfs is working now (Many thanks), so persistense is now working.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
\cos^2\alpha + \sin^2\alpha = 1