On 11/21/2011 05:49 PM, Mauro Santos wrote:
On 21-11-2011 22:08, Bernardo Barros wrote:
In KDE I don't have this problem.

It happens with xmonad and openbox.

pcmanfm can configure that too, but automatic picks the last installed
package that handle this type of file, and wine is always the last
thing I install in the system..

To work around the wine annoyance I usually do (after running wine once
after the update):

find ~/.local/share/mime -name '*wine*' -exec rm {} \;
rm ~/.local/share/applications/wine*.desktop
update-mime-database ~/.local/share/mime

And everything gets back in order to the way I had it configured before.
The original idea isn't mine, I've seen someone suggest this on the
forums or here, can't remember where or who suggested it though.

For wine you can have export WINEDLLOVERRIDES=winemenubuilder.exe=d in your profile to avoid the associations.