Does anyone know how to control the nvidia fan when using this driver? Its the only thing I am not able to figure out and my video card starts getting really hot after a bit. I have tried sensors and it does not detect anything(fan related). I also did the pci prog, cant remember the name off hand not on my arch box right now. I know the CPU fans are GPIO fans, does that mean the nvidia one is as well and I can not control it? Keeping it on a cooling pad keeps things cool enough, but I would really prefer to keep using this driver for the time being with all the Xorg issues with the proprietary drivers, and I honestly think the nouveau ones are worse than the proprietary, NV has never let me down minus the heat issue on this one laptop.

Card: GeForce 360m

Thanks for your time