On 05/13/2012 02:36 PM, rafael ff1 wrote:
2012/5/13 Arno Gaboury<arnaud.gabo...@gmail.com>:
TY for answers. Will try everything asap.

As for zip and unzip, I have been able to unzip for months before the
upgrade, so my first guess was the issue doesn't come from this side.

But can you use them now? Double check that you have them installed,
using 'pacman -Q zip unzip'. You could have it removed by accident -
it happens.

As for md5sums, let's say I manage to solve this part of PKGBUILD. Just for
academic puprose, once PKGBUILD is tested suceessfully, is it sage to
install this package this way?

TY.

Try it out. If something go wrong or nothing happen, you always can
remove and reinstall polkit from repository.

Rafael
Shame on me, so obvious:

/*[gabx@magnolia Desktop]$ pacman -Q zip unzip
zip 3.0-3
error: package 'unzip' was not found*/

No idea how I deleted this package!!

BTW, I learned with polkit 0.105 how to create a package.