On 08/08/2012 08:33 AM, Adam Sparks wrote:
I saw an email just like this like week and made a switch to chromium.
There is a difference. Especially when opening a new window, Firefox has
some very large spikes. Don't use Thunderbird so I cannot say anything
about that.

Thanks,

If you are running chromium -- *make sure* you tweak the privacy settings to that it isn't sending all your browsing information back to its master. That is the primary reason I do not use it. I know it isn't as bad on Linux as on windows, but there are still concerns.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.