I recently switched over to systemd, and am trying to get my system set up the way I like under there. I'm trying to set up qingy on systemd right now, but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

I followed the instructions here:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Qingy#Systemd

... and tried to set up qingy on tty6. But that doesn't seem to work. The systemctl command seems to always try to set up qingy on tty1:

[darose@daroselin ~]$ sudo systemctl enable qingy@tty6
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/qingy@.service' '/etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants/qingy@tty1.service'

In addition, qingy seems to be freezing on me whenever I try to access it on the tty.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? I didn't see any bug reports about it.

Thanks,

DR