于 13-8-15 下午8:33, Paul Gideon Dann 写道:
Since the xf86-video-intel update that enabled SNA by default, I've noticed
that some areas of some web pages (mostly flat backgrounds) in Firefox suffer
from heavy graphical corruption, as if those areas are being used as rendering
buffers elsewhere: bits of web pages from other tabs, etc...  It goes away
when I scroll the page.  It happens regularly, every couple of minutes or
more.

This is on a Dell Latitude E5520 (Sandybridge i5) with KDE.

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this?

Paul
Similar thing happens to me with chrome and awesome. I think it happens since last two version of intel driver updates.