Hi all

I write you this mail because I'm a bit lost between all these network configuration tools available :

 - systemd-networkd
 - dhcpcd service
 - netctl
 - wpa_supplicant
 - NetworkManager/wicd

There is two profiles I use now : a laptop (wifi auto-discover and connect with gui tray and easy to add network, ethernet auto-connect) and a raspberry py server (low ressources, ethernet only, dhcp configured, config not often changed). Actually, I use nm on my laptop (it's much much better than wicd) and dhcpcd on my raspberry pi. What would you use and why ?

Additional question : it seems systemd-timesyncd requires systemd-networkd, is it true ?

Thanks
Yamakaky