在 2014年07月25日 17:54, Csányi Pál 写道:
Hi,

Jesse Jaara wrote:
Tvheadend, vlc, mythtv, ffmpeg....

also try smplayer ..

Thanks!

Maybe my question wasn't so clear because I don't mentioned the DVB cards in it.

I don't have such DVB card, so I can't to connect my cable TV ( not a
satellite connection ).
I mean through a cable modem Internet connection.
There is online TV channels, such as:
http://www.mediaklikk.hu/media-lejatszo/?ch=4

I can't open this in VLC.

How can I record this kind of online TV channel?

That website uses Flash based MPEG-TS streaming.

Open F12 Developer Tools, you will see an iframe in the source code. Open that iframe, read the original source code, line 22, you will find an URL called *.m3u8. Grab that URL. you will see three *.m3u8 URLs (relative URL) marked with different video quality.
Grab the one you need, you will get an *.ts URL.

Feed that URL to your media player or FFmpeg, but pay attention to Cookie and Referer verification. You can use -user-agent, -cookies or -headers to help you pass these verifications.