On 10/14/2015 05:23 PM, Andrew Ridgway wrote:
There also seems to be an issue with themes in the latest gtk.

I fixed libreoffice (evolution and a lot of gtk applications actually)
by simply changing my theme from Numix to Adwaita. if you have another
gtk3 theme enabled in your DE this may be the problem.

You are right! Numix theme have this problem, specially numix-frost-light.
Changing from Numix to Gnome default theme will fix this problem.
    - mudongliang

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:12 AM, Friedrich Strohmaier