No I am not, but, yaourt crashes with package-query issue.
Now, am I wrong for asking.
After all yaourt is used by most everyone and it would seem to me that a simple yaourt -S alsi, a simple program with no real dependencies, would install and not crash.

package-query seems to be  the issue here, right?   Or am  I off base?