Since the update to firefox 52 the audio support has been broken.
This seems to be because pulse audio is now a dependency by default in firefox.
However firefox can still be build with ALSA support.

Without getting into any dicussion about issues about pulseaudio itself, I
believe it should be possible to use firefox on arch without being forces to
use pulse
audio. I am certainly not the only one to have banned this package from my
boxes. And having more choices is certainly a good thing.

Not sure this is the right place but I would like to ask to change back to the
old defaults (ALSA).
With the old defaults, the user can choose to use pulse audio (or JACK) or stay
with plain ALSA support.