Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 13:00:25
From: John Ramsden via arch-general <arch-general@archlinux.org>
To: arch-general <arch-gene...@lists.archlinux.org>
Cc: John Ramsden <ramsd...@riseup.net>
Subject: Re: [arch-general] deluge post-install

As the wiki mentions [1], you may need to install python2-service-identity.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Deluge#No_module_named_service_identity

On 03/20/2018 02:55 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
 A warning about a missing service_identity module comes up when
 deluge-console is used and I am probably not taking all correct steps to
 install that module to clear this warning.? Is this something that can be
 left alone or has to be left alone?? If I found the right module when it
 installs it doesn't also bring in any dependencies.? Should the package
 build for deluge have this module and dependencies added to it?