On 08/02/2018 10:01 PM, Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-general wrote:
Em agosto 2, 2018 22:53 David Rosenstrauch escreveu:

Any idea what I might look for / where I might look from here to figure out what's causing the issue?  My server is running (an up to date) Arch installation, and is behind a Netgear WNDR3700 router.  Any suggestions appreciated!

It's hard to know for sure without the full capture file. But those errors
*point* in the direction of MTU issues. Try setting your MTU at your interface level to a value lower than 1500. Try with 1492 first. See if that fixes the situation.

You can also try ping to know what is the maximum MTU and also segment size.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini

Thanks much for the suggestions. After researching this further, it appears to have been an ipv6 issue with my router. I upgraded the router to dd-wrt over the weekend, and the issue now appears to be resolved.

Thanks again for the help, and sorry for taking up list bandwidth.

DR