After restarting the server, I had to change stats-writer permissions again, now I can access my mails.  :)

Kind regards

Peter

Am 02.12.18 um 11:42 schrieb Peter Nabbefeld:
Hello,

I've got serious problems with dovecot, resulting in e.g. not beeing able to
read messages on this list, only way is to read the archives.

After upgrading my arch installation yesterday, the first problem was about
stats-writer permission, which I resolved by changing the oowner. Now it seems
there's a problem with my file-based userdb, but this time I'm stuck.

Any idea?

Kind regards

Peter

PS: Sending this from my mobile phone.