Em maio 21, 2019 12:21 Lone_Wolf escreveu:

from https://dracut.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page :

  * Scripts that end up on the initrd should be POSIX compliant. dracut
    will try to use /bin/dash as /bin/sh for the initrd if it is
    available, so you should install it on your system -- dash aims for
    strict POSIX compliance to the extent possible.
  * Hooks MUST be POSIX compliant -- they are sourced by the init
    script, and having a bashism break your user's ability to boot
    really sucks.

Seems like having dracut depending on bash may not be a good idea.

Or is there a way to make sure dracut scripts & hooks will use bash in POSIX-compliant mode ?

If you have dash installed dracut will use it instead of bash. It is *that*
simple.
But, I'm not much concerned here about POSIX compliance as I'm concerned about
it
actually being a good replacemente to mkinitcpio *and* actually booting the
machines
of users.

I based my package on fedora's. So, the dependencies were carefully replicated
to avoid
issues. But anyone can hack it later to use dash or busybox.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini