Em agosto 22, 2019 16:29 Damjan Georgievski via arch-general escreveu:
Are there any news/updates on this front?

I have dracut installed in one test VM, but I have to run it manually after
each kernel update. The wiki page [1] is still empty, so
how do I configure proper hooks to build the initramfs (and possibly also
disable the mkinitcpio ones)?

Yes. I have been working on pacman hooks for this. There are a few things I need
to iron out before releasing it though. There's a need to change all kernels as
well, because the hooks are deployed with them currently, this has to change.

On the other hand, I have been using dracut for months now without any issues.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini