Hi,

on an arch machine updated yesterday, my XEmacs does not build because the 'sys_siglist' declaration is gone from <string.h>, where the strsignal(3) man page says it should be.

Searching the usual suspects didn't bring up anything. What did I miss?

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email             Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344