not renaming the package and modifying pkgrel can indeed lead me to
confusion, but it's just personal compilation. ok : good practices you
encourage ;-)
version 6.1.20 has just been downloaded and will be soon in place but my
question remains : how to target 6.1.15 when evolving under 6.x.y (or
6.1.z) ? virtual machine (this is what I use to get around the problem but
it seems pretty heavy) ? "cross" compilation ? make parameters ?
environment variables ?
thank you for these precisions which unfortunately do not enlighten me much
:-(

regards, lacsaP.