Don't worry dear Michael!
I am (better to say many of us are) excited to see it on ArchWiki. And if your
tools are of a good quality and faith, there is a good chance going to official
repos in the future.

What happened to your article is just part of the process. I also exprienced
the same many times, and at the end it results to a much better content.

And to be specific, One can always refer to any good available tool for doing a
task; but! if it's not available in Arch repositories yet, then it should not
be introduced as the default tool for doing the task.

--
Best Regards,
Abraham