Hello everyone,

I was using LXC — unprivileged — containers for my only two containers. I don't
know how much but about a year, perhaps.
Meanwhile, reading announcements of Incus following their GitHub release
notifications. I was just interested.

With v0.5 release, I jumped in, gave it a try and yeah!! it was simpler than
LXC itself. Exactly opposite to my guessing.

So far, everything was going well. Two little problems that I reported, one has
to be documented in archwiki and the other will be fixed in 0.7.

Since I dodged LXD directly from LXC to Incus. I want to know what's the
difference between their _interfaces_. Am I missing anything from LXD in Incus?

--
Best Regards,
Abraham