On Thu, 2024-08-22 at 15:23 +0000, Lucie Scarlet wrote:
> Hi,
> I've got my HP laptop set up with Arch, and it's been working
> absolutely wonderful. That is, until recently when it seems like it
> is having major network issues.

Hi. I am using iwd with network manager on a few laptops without any
issues. But of course things vary by hardware, access point etc.

So it would be helpful if you can provide some additional info on your
specific setup.

 1) Do you configure network using iwd directly or using iwd as backend
for network manager? Or something else?

 2) hardware: something like
       lspci -v | grep -i -A6 net

 3) When on wifi how do things look:
    iw dev wlan0 link | grep -E 'freq|signal|bitrate'
    iwctl station wlan0 show | grep -E 'Security|RxMode|TxMode'

 4) What about journal - anything logged about networking problems?

 5) is your wired connection solid ?

gene

--
Gene