On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 22:16 -0400, Alex Marten wrote:
> I think it would be great if you or Judd could make it out there to
> LinuxTag.  It sucks I am going to be in Germany in the beginning of July,
> I would really like to get out there early for this but I am just unable
> to make it.  Anyway, to the point, I would like to donate what I can to
> help you guys.  I am a PhD student so I don't have much but I can hook you
> guys up with at least some cash.  Hopefully other people will chip in also
> and we can get you two over there.  How do you want the donations?

I don't know how Judd would prefer it, but I bet if you used the regular
donation link and sent Judd an email saying that your donation was for
the trip, it'd be good enough.

You guys are great!

Jason

--
If you understand, things are just as they are.  If you do not
understand, things are just as they are.