I tried upgrading to the latest and greatest Xorg in testing today. However I failed miserably. I enabled the testing repository in my /etc/pacman.conf. I then did a pacman -Sy to refresh the pacman cache. Then I tried doing pacman -Sy xorg-server that is discussed on the Arch Developer Blog. When I tried issuing that command it downloaded a ton of packages and then began to try to check for file conflicts. This resulted in a ton of messages regarding files related to xorg 6.8 being listed as a file existing on the file system and causing a ton of errors. Is there something critical that I am missing in order to make this work?
-Jerry.

--
Jerry O. Dueitt, Jr.
Brighton, MA