2006/2/16, Rohan Dhruva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> No need to use kdesu / gksu for console applications. Only X applications.
> Come on, bardo, you donot have either gnoe or xfce ? Then use the "sux"
> script.
> http://pdo.debian.net/sux

Ok, ok, I've got xfce. But please, don't say the G-word or the K-word,
'cause I might get offended ;-)

What I want to point out everytime I'm breaking your you-know-what on
this list is that we are talking about a distro, free software. Many
choices, many different setups. I know a lot of people who use
fluxbox, what about them?
GNU/Linux has a lot of possibilities, and IMHO the purpose of a distro
is to provide the means to use these possibilities. I don't have this
problem myself, but I think to the ones that have it =D

JM2C

bardo