On 3/4/06, kozaki.dev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well there's also qpkg that does this job fine :
>
>         $ qpkg -f glxgears
>         Searching for package that contains "glxgears"...
>
>         /usr/bin/glxgears is owned by mesa-apps 6.4.2-1

ok, that sort of begs the question - which packages owns 'qpkg' then?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ qpkg
bash: qpkg: command not found

i tried a pacman -Sy, followed by a pacman -Qs qpkg - no results. Did
a '/qpkg' search at archlinux.org, and i get package
'nessus-plugins'?? doesnt seem right to me.

Other searches that return funny results - '/lsmod' returns package
'enchant' - 'A wrapper library for generic spell checking'

-jf