I'm having an odd keyboard problem since I upgraded to 2.6.19 this
afternoon, its not really easy to explain.  I think it might be udev
related but I'm not 100% sure.  First of the keyboard is some old ps/2
ergonomic keyboard that I've had for years.  The manufacturer's name has
worn off a long time ago, but I don't think that matters.

When I boot it starts out fine, allows me to select which kernel I want
in grub etc, but when its finished booting and gets to the login prompt
the keyboard's dead.  I can plug in a usb keyboard and that'll work
fine.  I can then use that keyboard to login and start X at which point
the ps/2 keyboard will start working again (I'm typing on it now).  Once
I've started X I can alt+Fx to another vt or even kill it and the ps/2
keyboard will continue to work.  I assume that a module isn't being
loaded properly.

Troubleshooting this I continuously pressed numlock while it was booting
to see when it would stop responding.  It stopped while it was loading
udev events. I've tried both with udev in current and testing and get
the same results.  Any ideas how to fix this?

Other then that 2.6.19 seems to be working fine.  Nvidia is working
good.  I haven't tried the new pata yet.  I want to get this sorted
first as it makes rebooting a little inconvenient.

--
-andy