Selon Tobias Powalowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
> here we go Voodoo Beta1 ISO's released, many small things fixed since the
> alpha series, please try to break beta1 now, thanks :)
>
> ISOs are on the way to the mirrors so please be patient until they are
> synced.
>
> ftp://ftp.archlinux.org/other/0.8/i686/
> ftp://ftp.archlinux.org/other/0.8/x86_64
>
> everything mentioned here should be fixed:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/6031

Woow, wasn't alpha3 relesaed Jan 17th ?
Are days longer or nights shorter where you live tpowa ? ;)

Also beta1 x86_64 torrent is available on http://www.linuxtracker.org
Note that I uploaded alpha3 x86_647 ISO ~ 3 times in only 5 days (despite
seeding a bunch of torrent all the time) :)

Sincerely,
kozaki