There's a lot of great info in the wiki that I'd like to be able to
use while I'm offline.  I have dialup access and it's a bit slow to
search the wiki.  Also, I'm having bug problems with my modem driver
while installing voodoo beta1.

I didn't see a link to download a copy for offline use anywhere.

I've tried 'wget -rc --timeout=10 -t50 -K http://wiki.archlinux.org'
but after about 3.3 Mb it eventually times out with:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Main_Page_%28Portugu%C3%AAs_do_Brasil%29&action=edit
  (try: 50) =>
`wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Main_Page_(Português_do_Brasil)&action=edit'
Connecting to wiki.archlinux.org|66.211.213.17|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (Connection timed
out) in headers.

Anyone know of a link for an offline version?

TIA