On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 04:17:13 -0700, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 02:08:53 -0700
> "Jackson Robertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> does anybody have any ideas?
>>
>> Jackson
>>

> Under "Configuration" in the menu, there is an item called, "create new
> account."  You must have missed it when you were exploring...

No, thats where I went to create the second account, I couldn't actually
create it because the path in the default inbox option didn't exist, no
matter what I put in there. This would also happen if I tried to edit the
first account that was created during first run setup. I didn't miss the
create new account configuration option.