I tried installing the rc today and it was pretty seamless.  Had it been
in testing (or anywhere that pacman -Syu would get it) I might not even
have noticed.

The only problem I had was that when I tried to install it, it told me I
needed libdownload and libarchive, both of which I got with that old
pacman, the one that is SOOOO yesterday.  :)

(On the other hand, I did pacman -A rather than --upgrade, so I don't
know if those two dependencies would have worked if I hadn't used -A).

So anyway, as usual, great job developers.  Thank you.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Buffy: Will, wait. I'm really sorry.
 Willow: Buff, I'm storming off. It doesn't really work if you come
 with me.