2007/5/13, Marc Deop i Argemí <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Sunday 13 May 2007, Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> > I'm thinking about kernel26laptop with all fine-tuning for laptops
> > (more than just kernel26suspend2)
>
> Wow, good idea! If it's serious i'm willing to help!

I didn't said I'm going to do this. :-)
I could but I don't have a laptop. :-(
I'm just saying such kernel would be nice, as I see that most
kernel-related issues are with laptops.
Enabling some features, like those mentioned in this thread is not a
good idea for default kernel,
but might help on laptops, where speed is less important than power saving\
(those who want speed could always use default kernel).
I think such kernel could be based on kernel26suspend2 + additional
patches & config options.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)