I guess it's OK if we have enough dev sources, so we can afford to maintain
a big mount of extra packages.
Moving a package to community is more due to "No dev wants to maintain
(without time or interest)" than "it's not popular", in fact I think it's a
choice of reality we can't help out right now.
Or can we put forward to accept more TU as dev?
And package in community does have high quality in my opinion.