Greetings! Briefly -- I am a program manager for the national US non-profit
Partners
for Sacred Places <http://www.sacredplaces.org>. While we are a
preservation organization at our core, for over 25 year we have worked with
partners across disciplines to create effective strategies for continued
use and preservation of historic religious properties nationwide. I am
located at our head office in Philadelphia which is focused on extensive
work throughout the Northeast region and nationwide while we maintain
regional offices in both Chicago and Fort Worth, Texas.

One of the ways I am interested in Arches is related to my hope that our
organization can partner nationally with different regional/local
preservation and heritage agencies in order to generate data for a national
deployment of Arches that could focus on historic religious properties.
Partners for Sacred Places has partnered on creating traditional architectural
survey projects before (such as
Philadelphia<http://www.preservationalliance.com/programs/religious/index.php>
).

>From the window of our offices in the Rittenhouse Square neighborhood I can
look down at the neo-Byzantine style dome of the First Baptist Church built
in 1900. It is a beautiful and significant landmark in the Rittenhouse
community.

I look forward to sharing questions and helping to find answers together!

Regards,

Joshua CastaƱo