Hi,
I've been trying to install Aches on Ubuntu 13.04 according to the
ArchesInstallationGuide. I am facing a problem while configuring PostGIS in
Step2. After running "./configure" command this is the error I am getting.
checking proj_api.h usability... no
checking proj_api.h presence... no
checking for proj_api.h... no
configure: error: could not find proj_api.h - you may need to specify the
directory of a PROJ.4 installation using --with-projdir
make: *** [GNUmakefile] Error 1

Anyone who faced this issue? It would be really helpful if someone can help
regarding this.

Thanks,
Sindhu