Status Update (April 10, 2014):

Arches received 2 slots for the 2014 Google Summer of Code.  Thanks to
everyone who participated and who submitted a proposal.  We received
several good proposals which we are in the process of reviewing and
prioritizing.  Remember, even if you are not chosen to work on a project
this year, you can still contribute to the open source Arches project. Also
note that Google has asked us not to discuss our choices for this years
proposals until they are officially announced on the 18th of April.