Hi Bob,
you were perfectly right, that was a false alarm. -> local browser cache "issue" when testing the official v2.0. And previously we were on the most recent dev version (when the error occurred). Btw. how do you keep a once-built dev version up to date without too much effort?

Sorry and thanks a lot.
Thomas