Hi
I'm looking into options for condition assessments for sites rather than
inventorying them specifically, and I've heard good things about ARCHES
generally.  I noticed that the Glossary contains condition fields, but I
then got a little unclear about how these relate to each other, and the
wider database.

For example: what is the difference between a Node, a field and a
controlled vocabularly?
What is an Implied Event?
Are Data Field Conditions or Information Themes Conditions fixed terms with
clearly defined meanings, and in which case, where would I find the terms
that can be input to see what they cover?
Can multiple condition assessments be entered in order to record changes in
state?
Can pictures be attached to any of these fields?
Do they deal with risk?

Lastly, how much other data must be entered on the record in order for it
to be useable?  What is the minimum that can be entered?

If this is all listed somewhere, please just point me in the right
direction - I got myself a little confused on the website and wasn't sure
where I should be looking!

Thank you very much for any assistance you are able to provide.
Kind regards
Dr E Cunliffe