Greetings Palash and Tharindi.
On behalf of the (ever-so-slightly) less-technical Arches team members from the
Getty Conservation Institute or GCI (in Los Angeles) and World Monuments Fund
or WMF (in New York), I'd like to congratulate you both on being chosen for the
GSoC! As Annabel noted in her blog, there were so many great candidates out
there that it was a difficult choice and we're all very happy that you made it.
We look forward to following your progress over the summer!

Go Arches!!!

Best for now,
Alison