*Hello Everyone!*

It feels excellent to begin working here. I have setup my instance of
*Arches* in Windows environment. I *noted down some points* while getting
it up; which I'll be posting out soon.
Moreover I'd like to contribute by creating a *screen-share video* of me
installing Arches in windows for everyone out there. It'd be something
which will help others in troubleshooting and reduce the need of the
collective installer for Arches temporarily. Let us collectively jot down
all the possible issues while installation of Arches in this thread and we
can generate some documentation related to fixing them.

I'll be primarily focusing on bootstrapping the existing admin interface of
Arches in this week. I'd be using this Bootstrap Django
Package<https://github.com/django-admin-bootstrapped/django-admin-bootstrapped>.

I'd be hoping for feedbacks from everyone.

This will be my blog <http://brainfreez3.blogspot.com>. Most of the updates
of my work would be posted on the blog. Thanks everyone and I would like to
know more of the community :)

Thank You

Palash Oswal