Dear Listmembers,

a little off-topic and probably novel to this group, but I hope its not
annoying you too much.

The i3mainz, a research institute at the University of Applied Sciences
Mainz (Germany), is active in developing applications based on the
Arches-Project codebase.

We are currently seeking a research assistant dedicated to active FOSSGIS
development including our efforts to push Arches forward.

For more details you might want to check the full job-description at
http://bit.ly/webgisjob

Best

Kai
Prof. Dr. phil. Kai-Christian Bruhn
Interdisciplinary Applications of
Spatial Information and Surveying Technology
i3mainz - Institute for Spatial Information
and Surveying Technology
Department for Geoinformatics and Surveying
FH Mainz, University of Applied Sciences
Lucy-Hillebrand-Str. 2
D-55128 Mainz