Hi Joel,
Try running the collectstatic command from your packages activated env:

python manage.py collectstatic

I think that should fix the problem.  Thanks for your patience with this
latest upgrade.

If that does indeed solve the issue, let me know.
Cheers,
Alexei

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:57 PM, Joel Aldor <joel.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> line 242, in run_from_argv
>>>     self.execute(*args, **options.__dict__)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/base.py",
>>> line 285, in execute
>>>     output = self.handle(*args, **options)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/management/commands/install_patch.py",
>>> line 39, in handle
>>>     self.run_patch_file(options['source'])
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/management/commands/install_patch.py",
>>> line 49, in run_patch_file
>>>     import_module('arches.management.patches.%s' % module_name)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/importlib.py",
>>> line 40, in import_module
>>>     __import__(name)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/management/patches/upgrade_to_v3_1_1.py",
>>> line 187, in <module>
>>>     main()
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/management/patches/upgrade_to_v3_1_1.py",
>>> line 163, in main
>>>     indexed_resource = se.search(index='entity', id=resourceid)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/app/search/search.py",
>>> line 85, in search
>>>     return self.es.get(**kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/client/utils.py",
>>> line 69, in _wrapped
>>>     return func(*args, params=params, **kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/client/__init__.py",
>>> line 319, in get
>>>     params=params)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/transport.py",
>>> line 307, in perform_request
>>>     status, headers, data = connection.perform_request(method, url,
>>> params, body, ignore=ignore, timeout=timeout)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/connection/http_urllib3.py",
>>> line 89, in perform_request
>>>     self._raise_error(response.status, raw_data)
>>>   File
>>> "/home/ubuntu/Projects/ENV2/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elasticsearch/connection/base.py",
>>> line 105, in _raise_error
>>>     raise HTTP_EXCEPTIONS.get(status_code, TransportError)(status_code,
>>> error_message, additional_info)
>>> elasticsearch.exceptions.NotFoundError: TransportError(404,
>>> u'{"_index":"entity","_type":"_all","_id":"974edbec-5664-4151-9018-a23216245478","found":false}')