Hi Richard,
Arches3 has already been setup on Transifex.  You can find the site here:
https://www.transifex.com/farallon-geographics/arches3/
If you send me the email addresses of the people involved in the
translations, then I can set them up on the Arches3 project.
Cheers,
Alexei

Director of Web Development - Farallon Geographics, Inc. - 971.227.3173