Adam, thanks for your efforts. I think there may be a way to achieve this
with export/import schema in RDM, but I haven't tried this aproach yet.

I have one more question regarding this: is there a way to translate field
names in search dropdown which doesn't have authority documents (for
example: Name.E41, Title.E41, Description.E62, ...)?

Thanks, Bojan