HI Adam and Richard, along these same lines I posted this issue a while
ago: https://github.com/archesproject/arches/issues/267.  The big advantage
I see in dumping everything into a .arches/.relations file is that you
could then use any manner programming/basic find and replace operations to
make alterations across the whole database.  Then you can reload it with
any new node names or conceptids that you've incorporated.

The big disadvantage is that a .arches file of the size that Richard is
working with would be monumentally large and the loading process would take
a *lot *of time and memory.  Also, manipulating a text file that size may
not be feasible at all.

Adam