From: Lucy Fletcher-Jones [mailto:luc...@aucegypt.edu]
Sent: 25 January 2016 10:51
To: Carlisle, Philip; Arches Project
Cc: Mai Abdelaziz El Kady
Subject: Re: [Arches] Adding concepts to drop down lists through authority
document load

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your reply, but I don't understand it. We have completely the
changed the cultural period authority document, for instance, admittedly
possibly with fewer concepts on it but it loads onto the drop down fine,
likewise the keyword authority file. Is it where we've added additional
concepts to an authority file, making it longer than before?

Lucy