From: archesproject@googlegroups.com [mailto:archesproject@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bryan Alvey
Sent: 02 February 2016 11:55
To: Arches Project
Subject: [Arches] Is it possible to Add Two Parental Relationships using the
Authority Files

Hi Everyone,

I'm just checking to see if it is possible to add an extra  parental
relationship when uploading from authority files:

I have Administrative Building as one entry; Religious Monument as another.

But the Dzongs of Bhutan are both administrative and religious.  Is there a way
to express this in the Authority files?

Best wishes,

Bryan
--
-- To post, send email to
archesproject@googlegroups.com<mailto:archesproject@googlegroups.com>. To

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way
nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become
publicly available.