I have successfully installed arches and arches_hip (I think). Before
running the install, I moved my authority files into place and they appear
to have been successfully loaded. For some reason, Nothing is really
happening on the map. I am only seeing "Loading resource data...". Nothing
ever loads.

Does anyone have any advice on how to debug this or what I could be looking
for in order to determine what I have done wrong.

Any help is much appreciated.

FYI, my site is at http://147.8.205.97

Regards,
Darcy