Hi Ali, this is certainly possible in some form, and it sounds similar to
something that I'll be working to create for the Armed Forces Retirement
Home, the current project I'm working on.  We plan to add a sort of
"Management Activity" resource type, based on their current database of
management records.  Those in turn will be related to any resources that
are affected by a given activity.  This concept is in the works for us, but
I will let you know when the new resource types have been fully set up.

If you have a specific "report" format or activity log, a new resource
graph could be built to faithfully represent all of the information you
usually collect, and all of your existing data could be loaded in to
populate the database.

Adam